In this day and time with the current pandemic taking place, it has struck our families financially, emotionally, mentally and physically. All of the families that we help are families who are underserved, vulnerable, and who fall through the cracks
Our families have been stretched extremely thin where basic essentials and needs have become very difficult to obtain. Our organization has begun working around the clock in addressing the pressing matters for our families who live in the 7-county metro especially in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Learn more about our efforts from coverage by Monitor St. Paul:
Your contribution will help make an impact in the following areas
– Food collection, distribution and basic needs for families.
– Home distancing educational seminars such as coping with this pandemic.
– Home distancing mental health support groups.
– Home distancing youth and family support groups.
– Families distancing school support for their kids due to parent’s barriers to understanding the language and unable to explain the content to their children.
If you would like to make a contribution to our effort please consider donating to our organization.